REGIS Help Desk
REGIS Agency staff are here to answer any questions you may have regarding any of the data, applications, maps or other services we provide. Help is available on a variety of levels, depending on which application or data you are using. Please review the following choices for the assistance you need:
If you are an employee of one of the REGIS Participants, we will be happy to assist you via any of the following means:
- Telephone: 616-776-7744
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM -5:00 PM
- E-mail: email@example.com
- E-mail support is great for non-time-sensitive issues
- REGIS Agency staff will respond via e-mail or telephone
Note that you may want to contact your local Information Technology (IT) or Computer Help personnel first if your question or problem may be due to a local computer or network issue.
Users of various REGIS applications, like REGIS ArcGIS 10 and eREGIS, can find a variety of online help documents and other information by clicking on the following:
- REGIS Support Center — a comprehensive webpage containing links to a variety of REGIS GIS information. This site also includes one- or two-page "How-To" PDF documents showing how to complete various GIS tasks in an easy and illustrated step-by-step format.
REGIS Public GIS Portal Help
Data Dissemination and Map Request Policy
Our members have full access to data and can request maps. We do have a separate policy for the public or consultants to obtain certain data layers available in GIS format or a map request (printed or electronic format) with an associated cost. Please contact the REGIS Help Desk for more information by phone at 616-776-7744 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Contact Info
Need to contact a REGIS Agency staff member? See the Contact Us page.